We Do the Right Thing!
Did you know that word of mouth is our main marketing tool? Where’s the proof? The continuous stream of work and repeat business is a testament to our reputation. One of our most fundamental beliefs is that we always do the right thing.
Many companies say they do the right thing, but our customers will tell you that we do the right thing!
Making the World a Better Place
My passion is designing and developing software applications. For over 20 years, my interests have focused around test and automation systems and helping many Fortune 500 companies.
Over the years, I have developed extensive technical experience, as well as experience in project and customer management, sales and marketing. All of which now make Korpra a successful company. Past projects range from automated vision systems, vibration and acoustic measurements and automated test systems for a medical device manufacturer.
My success stems from the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with on-time delivery, within budget and establish excellent customer relationships.
Years of experience: 20+
My reputation is the main marketing tool I use, so being successful with your project is my greatest priority.
Happy Korpra Customers
Alliances & Certifications
Korpra is an Alliance member of National Instruments and we have adopted their platform for many of the applications we develop. We are also Certified LabVIEW Developers and Architects, and Certified Professional Instructors. Our tool set includes the following:
- Expertise in National Instruments LabVIEW & TestStand
- Microsoft VB6 and .NET, such as C# and VB
- Database architecture, primarily using, but not limited to, Microsoft SQLServer
- Experience with using most of National Instruments hardware, such as cDAQ, PXI modular instrumentation, cRIO, FPGA and Real-time systems
- Cognex vision application using In-Sight Easy Builder / Spreadsheet
- Omron vision applications using FH Panda / Sysmac Studio