Here are a few examples of applications developed by Korpra:
· Automated test systems, where users can create and run test recipes, monitor and record data to SQLServer.
· Microwave heating control using PID and other custom control algorithms. Application was built using National Instruments cRIO controller for real control and monitoring.
· Engine Control system for cam phaser testing. This application required precise timing to output simulated engine profiles achieved by using a cRIO and FPGA.
· Centralized database system to provide configuration information and data repository for test facilities deployed globally. The centralized database contained all test setup information and test results.
· Thermal image analysis application provided the user with a tool to analyze how the product reacted to high temperature environments. The application auto detected features and output data in specific format for further analysis.
AUTOMATED TEST APPLICATION FOR COMPANY IN WESTERN NY
Korpra has developed a complex automated test system, developed in LabVIEW, that is capable of testing multiple devices simultaneously; each unit under test (UUT) could have different test requirements. To provide this flexibility, a test executive software architecture was used to decouple test steps from the rest of the application. The test steps are executed in a test sequencing engine. Multiple test stations are distributed throughout the manufacturing floor and each station has a slightly different “personality.” A central database (Microsoft SQL Server) is used to maintain all system settings.